Restore Radiance Booster
Why we love it
- 100% Natural. Certified cruelty free. Vegan. Palm Oil Free
- Long lasting (around 200-400 applications)
- Multitasking, ideal for travelling
- Non-greasy yet intensely nourishing
- Beautifully aromatic natural scent
- Made in the UK, fresh in small batches with a shelf life of 6-12 months
- Rich in fatty acids, ceramides, and antioxidant vitamins to support a healthy skin barrier
Squalane (Olive derived) Plukenetia volubilis (Sacha Inchi) oil, Caryodendron Orinocense (Kahai) Oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed extract, , Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium Bourbon) flower oil, Helianthus (Sunflower) seed oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot FC free) fruit oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil, Citrus nobilis (Red Mandarin) peel oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) flower oil, Santalum album (Sandalwood), Vetivera zizanoides (Vertiver) root oil, Rosemarinis officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract. *linalool, citral, geraniol, limonene, farnesol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate.
*naturally occurring in essential oils
How to use
As a facial oil - while your face is still damp, warm just a couple of drops between your hands, breathe in and pat onto skin. A little goes a long way. Can be layered with any facial product. Alternatively, use a little more as a relaxing facial massage that helps to boost circulation and leave your skin glowing. Apply over face creams and water-based serums to help lock in moisture.
Nails - Massage into nails and cuticles to nourish dry skin and promote conditions for healthy nail growth.
Hair – Apply to ends of hair as a pre-shampoo treatment or apply and leave in dry hair.
Body - apply to hands, elbows, heels - anywhere that needs extra TLC or add a few drops to your bath.