During lockdown you may have kept your skincare routines simple and not be in a rush to go back to a 10 step routine. Multi-purpose products are a valuable part of any beauty routine, especially if you want to save time, be more sustainable or have a more simple, streamlined routine.
Pamoja's award winning Restore Multi-purpose Beauty Oil is carefully formulated with 7 fruit and seed oils that work together to boost your skin, hair and nails. Here are six quick and easy ways to use this gorgeous oil throughout the day:⠀
1) apply a few drops to the ends of your hair and wash out OR apply and leave in depending on the texture of your hair. With 🌱Organic Sacha Inchi oil that is rich in omega 3 and 6, helping to smooth ends and define curls.
2) pat a couple of drops into freshly cleansed, damp skin instead of a face cream, a quick way to lock in moisture and get on with your day. With 🌱ethically harvested cold-pressed Kahai Oil sourced from Columbia which is fast absorbing and will nourish without clogging or leaving a greasy residue.
3) apply a couple of drops to each hand to nourish dry skin and cuticles and promote conditions for healthy nail growth. With 🌱Arctic Blackcurrant CO2, containing the rare gamma-linolenic acid which helps calm the skin and lock in moisture after washing and keep your hands feeling super hydrated. ⠀
4) massage into dry elbows, after winter elbows can look and feel very dry. 🌱Organic Sea Buckthorn CO2 is rich in rare omega 7 and is known to be very rejuvenating to dry and damaged skin.
5) add a few drops to your evening face mask🌱Squalane and Organic Pomegranate CO2, rich in the rare punicic acid (omega 5) work to maintain the skins moisture levels and help to boost the effects of your mask.
6) massage 4-5 of drops into freshly cleansed skin on your face and neck. 🌱 Geranium Bourbon and Ylang Ylang essential oils help to balance your skin and boost your mood. Massaging not only feeds your skin with nutrients helping to restore the skin's protective barrier, but helps increase circulation to give you a lovely healthy glow! Read my DIY massage blog post for more info.
Here's what you've said about Restore:
"I’ve used this oil for several weeks now and I’m so pleased with it. I found it fantastic, especially on my elbows and cuticles. I also use it on my face and hands after washing my skin looks wonderful and feels so soft, even my husband has noticed". Denise A.
✨ If you'd like to try Restore it's free delivery and a sample on all UK orders, free EU delivery on orders over £60. Plastic free delivery packaging and a personal note with every order.